Why join us?
At Nicolaudie we stay focused on innovation to cement our position as the leader in lighting control technology. We have a team of amazing people and are always looking for new talented individuals!
Our current available positions are listed below but do not hesitate to apply for a job. If nothing is available today, it can be tomorrow!
DevOps / Cloud engineer - M/W
Lausanne, VD - Switzerland
Job Description and Missions
Our web and cloud department is growing up!
We are constantly evolving in order to provide our customers with the most efficient services. As a cloud engineer, you will participate in the design and development of cloud solutions like web services, RestFul APIs, websites but also cross-platform applications. We are looking for someone curious who quickly adapts to different situations and who is not afraid to learn new things every day! You will collaborate with other group departments such as the mobile app team as well as the
Our office is located in Lausanne (CH), more precisely in a co-working (Gotham Gare - https://gothamco.com). Gotham is a really nice co-working with a young and dynamic atmosphere. They organize events to help create links between co-workers and have good times.
The mains missions:
● Backend and frontend development (Node.Js, Vue.js, C++...).
● Developing RestFul APIs.
● Developing cross-platform applications.
● Managing the cloud infrastructure.
● Participate in the design of projects.
● Engineering degree or equivalent (+5 years of study in IT)
● You need to have extensive experience working with cloud infrastructure (Compute
engine, deployment, networking...)
● You need to have experience working with Frontend technologies (HTML, CSS SASS &
● Having C++ knowledge is valuable !
● You know about clean code, development best practices, and guidelines such as the
● We speak French and English . Fluency in French and English is a must.
● Be an IT enthusiast and curious about learning new stuff !
● Have a genuine interest in creative projects which may include lighting, sound, video and
● Have good communication skills to easily communicate with other people to find
solutions to problems.
Please send your application by email with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got it !